HI Penang National Seminar

This was held in Penang, Malaysia from 21-25 Oct. I was invited to be the faculty for Biblical Mandate. I  landed Singapore from Hyderabad on 20 Oct at about 8.45 AM and then transferred to another Terminal to catch the flight to Penang, departing at 11.05 AM. I was not well in India and was slowly recovering. But God's Grace was sufficient. I was able to pull through the trip without any problems. I tahnk God for all who prayed for me. Bro Adrian received me at the airport and together with his wife, Gina, and their sons we had a great dinner in a friend's home that evening. 




There were 15 participants, the youngest being 20 years old and the oldest being 86 years old. The participants came from Malaysia, Philippines and Laos. Quite a challenging class but they did very well.  A lot of questions and contributions, that I did not have time to finish my sessions.

The Spirit of the Lord moved very powerfully. The participants were blessed, inspired and challenged with the demands of the Great Commission. The organising commitee did well. Great teawork and cooperation. I thank God for Bro Adrian and Sis Gina for their love and passion and the desire to train others to fulfill the Great Commission


Praise God for another wonderful opportunity to be a blessing to the Nations. Now back home. One more trip to go in Nov. Thank you Jesus





.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory