HI National Seminar organised by PJU/Klang Alumni

I was invited to facilitate Biblical Mandate from 9-11 Aug in Klang Malaysia. Altogether there 51 participants from Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myannar and Pakistan. It was great meeting fellow faculty and organizers of the seminar. Praise God for people with great passion to serve him amidst their hectic schedules. They were such an inspiration.

The sessions wen well by God's grace. Many participants shared how they had been impacted by the sessions in the seminar and how they have been challenged to make evangelism the number one priority in their lives. It was also a learning experience for me. I was blessed and challenged to press on serving our Lord.

I also thank God for the many saints who prayed for me. .
 ALL GLORY TO GOD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory