Covid positive

On Monday, I felt a bit uneasy with a little running nose. I took the ART test and it was negative. So I went to work for the night shift. But sometimes in the early hours, I began to have sore throat and my body was a bit warm. I did the ART again and it was positive. 

Now I am confined to my room, quarantined until I get better.

This morning, I still had the sore throat, a little breathing difficulty and some cough. But other wise I am ok. 

Everyone tells me to take rest and you will be ok. That is really my problem. Need to rest.

Psalms 41:3The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory