Covid positive

On Monday, I felt a bit uneasy with a little running nose. I took the ART test and it was negative. So I went to work for the night shift. But sometimes in the early hours, I began to have sore throat and my body was a bit warm. I did the ART again and it was positive. 

Now I am confined to my room, quarantined until I get better.

This morning, I still had the sore throat, a little breathing difficulty and some cough. But other wise I am ok. 

Everyone tells me to take rest and you will be ok. That is really my problem. Need to rest.

Psalms 41:3The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory