Church Planters Training in Agra

It has been a hectic week since I came back.

On 3 Aug, I commenced teaching the Great Commission module to the new leadership cohort in Agra. The training was started by HighPoint Life in Klang and this is the 6th batch in training. Praise God that about 36 churches have been planted since the program began. 

There are 24 students in this batch and a very lively group. Glad to see their interest and participation in the teaching. 

On Friday I was sick with all the symptoms of Covid. However I was tested negative. Now I am on 5 days MC. Thank God my ART has been negative all these while and for the much needed rest. But still continuing with the CP training.

Today I am feeling much better with the symptoms getting lesser. Thanks to all for prayed for me. 

Another hectic week or weeks await but I know God's presence will be with me. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory