VHLE - Gospel Scope

 


It was my privilege to speak to two sessions yesterday on the subject of the "Gospel Scope".  Each session had participants from more than   15 countries.

This is the first time I was facilitating this subject and thankfully I had Bro Valentine as my co-facilitator, one of the best in this subject.

I am also thankful to Bro LT, a great Bible scholar who has always taken the trouble to dear my doubts, even though my questions were quite rudimentary.

As Haggai International always expects excellence, the preparation took weeks of study and prayer. 

Praise God the feedback was good and the participants are impacted. I was blessed too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory