Facilitating V2008@V2009

For the last three weeks I had the blessed opportunity to facilitate the first Virtual Haggai Leadership Experience with Bro Valentine Davidar . We facilitated on the topic of Biblical Mandate for Evangelising. Bro Valen is a great teacher and a man of humility. A rare gem in the kingdom of God. I learnt much from him.

 

We had 30 participants from 12 countries for V2008 and 27 participants from 11 countries in V2009. Very good participants with a lot of maturity and spiritual understanding

 

As this was my first zoom facilitation experience with HLE, I had many reservations on how it will work out. One of the key learning in Haggai was the personal interactive discussions and fellowship that banded the group together to pray and work together and I was not sure if  the zoom meetings will have the same impact. 

 

But glory be to God. It worked amazingly.  We  joined the participants in their cohort discussion and it was very meaningful and effective. The plenary session, though a bit disruptive when a few people wanted to speak at the same time, was overall beneficial as well. 

 

I was told that some were moved to tears during the sessions and discussion. One participant said that he could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit during the sessions. Wow. It can only be the work of the Holy Spirit. I shared this with my son Jonathan and he reminded that “when two or three were gathered in my name” does not refer to a location, but gathering with oneness of heart and mind. Jonathan also reminded that our God is Omnipresent and He is everywhere at the same time. 

 

There were many lessons learnt and I need to work on some of them to improve. 

 

Although we were facilitating, it was also a learning process for me. Some of the insights from the participants were excellent.

 

Overall, I was glad that Haggai decided to go on zoom in view of the restrictions caused by Covid19. 

 

The devil meant it for evil but God reversed it for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory