Another year of exceptional favour

The last year was a new mile stone for me as I had celebrated my 60th birthday.  Today I celebrate my 61st birthday. I am blessed with so many friends from around the globe who greeted and wished me well on this day.

As I look back at my life, the last one-year was wrought with many challenges. Covid 19 appeared to be a  “show-stopper” but in the end it all turned out well.  God supplied all our needs for the mission work and we did not default in any payment.

On the bright side, I managed to launch my first book, “Here AM I” which was quite well received. Visited Europe for the first time, especially Finland. Another milestone indeed!

Amidst all the wonderful blessings I received today (I am really thankful for all the blessings), one stood out and it came from a dear friend who really knows my heart. He pronounced Amos 9:13-15 (MSG) over me:

“Yes indeed, it won’t be long now.” God’s Decree. “Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! 
Powerful words indeed and I know the Lord will fulfill this promise from this new year.
Special thanks to everyone who took time to wish me. May God bless you adn your families

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory