Trip to South Korea and Maui

I departed Singapore on Friday evening to Inchoeon airport.  I arrived on Saturday morning at about 7AM. The immigrations and customs were the fastest I have experienced.

Rev Paul Kye was at the airport to receive. It was a joy to see him again. The last time I was here was about 3 years ago, together with Jeya and at about the same time. Time are moving so fast.

He brought me for breakfast. Grilled fill (Korean sole). But I liked it. My accommodation was the same place I stayed the last time. Quite and tranquil. It was so peaceful looking out of the glass walls. Green paid fields and hills surrounded the place. 

In the afternoon, I was taken to a church to meet some youth leaders who were preparing for a major event in the city. I shared very briefly with them on "Being the Right example". Good group of young people wanting to serve Jesus. 

Later in the evening  visited another Pastor in another church and had good fellowship.

Today, I spoke in Pst Paul's church. It was good to see some familiar faces. After lunch we had a prayer meeting. The we went to a old folk's Home to minister to elderly ladies whoa are at the sunset days of their lives.  It was a time reminder that live is short and we need to do all we can for the Kingdom.

I am having a bad running nose. Preparing now to go to the airport. Have an important assignment in Maui. Please Lord heal me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory