Returned home this morning after a hectic trip to Tamil Nadu. I landed at Chennai on 28 Jun early morning. Anil from Kerala arrived slightly later and together we left to Vellipuram via road. It was almost 5:30AM when we reached our hotel. Bro Rubern who arrived earlier in the week was there to greet us. 

After a short rest, we departed for the church planters graduation which was held at PEC Veerapandi. It was good to meet Pst Thomas an his family. They have served the Lord with true passion. Also Bro James and his team were there to teach the students and church planters the days before.

14 students graduated foam the six months training program and many of them are keen to start church planting. We had a simple program and I shared the Word. 

On 29 Jun, we left early for the next destination. We departed at 6AM for Palani. We arrived about noon. In the evening we departed for Udumalaipet, about an hours' drive for Pst Steven's church, 2nd anniversary celebration. This is my fist visit to this church. It is very nicely built. We had a good celebration. Anil shared a short Word of exhortation and I shared the Word. We prayed for the people before we returned to Palani. 

On Sunday I shared the Word in another church planter's church near Udumalaipet. After the service we had to rush to Coimbatore which was about two hrs drive. I needed to catch a flight from there to Chennai. Along the way we had a good vegetarian lunch. I loved it, probably the only good meal I had int eh tree days. 

In Chennai, at the request of Sis Daisy, I visited her family in Adayar and had a small time of fellowship with them. It was good to see her children and relatives. Then I went to meet Pst Kalyan Kumar to see the possibility of starting a church in Chennai. So glad to hear all that he is doing for the kingdom. Sis Daisy's son, Godson was so kind to take me around this itinerary in Chennai. 

Then I headed for the airport and back home. 

Blessed to see what God is doing through PEC in Tamil Nadu. Many more workers are needed and there is so much need. Praying for more people to get involved in the Great Commission and waiting for God's direction on the next move. To God be the glory




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory