Youth Meeting in Dalsingpara



On 12 Jun, we had the youth program conducted at the PEC School of Ministry premises in Dalsingpara. More than 200 young men and women attended the half day conference. PEC youths, together with some youths from Jaigaon have ben planning and preparing for this big event. They had worship, games, song and dance performances. Most importantly the Word of God was shared to these youths.

I took the first session and spoke on being the right example. I was sick the previous two days because of food poisoning. I was weak as I went on the stage to speak. Towards the end of my message I felt very weak and thought that I might collapse. After the message, I went to lie down and was knocked out for about 2 hrs. But when I woke up, I felt much better. Thank God.

Jonathan took the second session and spoke from the Book of Easter, The conference was closed with an altar call followed by a round of thanks to the participants. 

The feedback was that it was a great conference and the reports were good. I was specially impressed with our youths. They were bold, God fearing and had a sincere passion for the Lord. They practiced hard and worked together as a team. Most importantly they were not working for their own glory but for the Lord. Our PEC parents have brought up their kids well. To God be the glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory