Weekend at HighPointe, Klang

I had a good time in Klang over the weekend. Met my good friends Pst Stephen Chandra Mohan and his family. On Saturday I had dinner with some of the  leaders. It was so good to see them and share the goodness of God. God is doing some great things in this church. Many outreach programs and the mission work is fast expanding. Glad to be a small part of this process. ,

This morning, although I was prepared to share on  Jonah, I spoke on the “God who sees”, taken from Genesis 16.  I believe it was the prompting of the Lord. Many people came forward for prayer.

When are are hungry for God, God always intervenes. When we are sensitive to the Holy Spirit, He always gives us the right words. To God be the glory.

Journalling this as I sit in the departure lounge, waiting fir my flight. Got to go to work to Nite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory