Dying for Christ? Never thought about it.....

More than 500 doctors came together and their only focus was how to reach the majority through their profession. Its against the law to share your faith to them. Some place it's the death penalty. But still they had so much passion for the lost souls. Even though the muslims are killing the christians. I have never seen such passion before. Most of the doctors were young adults. They were very clear on their purpose in life. "Serving God". 
The doctors were sharing how the reach the majority  in their own countries. When I heard their presentations, I cried because our people (including me) with so much comfort have less than10% of these people's passion for God.
Yet they never talked about money when it came for prayer request. All the asked was to pray for courage and passion to stand firm for God.
One doctor said in his presentation: "Jesus died our us so we as doctors must be prepared to die for Christ" I cried.
Their passion for God and the muslims is unbelievable.
I felt like a schoolboy sharing about the Great Commission.
You and I got no excuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory