Heading Home

After a fabulous week in the US, I am all checked in and waiting for my long journey home (25 hrs before I reach home).

It has been a blessed time with Jessica and also meeting Manisha and her parents.  Johncy and Ruth really took good care of us and we truly appreciate their hospitality. Sunday we attended Azalea Garden Church of God in Virginia Beach. 


Good to see Manisha in the worship team. Also met Pst Vickers and some old friends in the church.


I can truly say God is good. As I look reflect on the lives of these girls, the verse in Psalms 84 comes to mind.

Psalms 84:11-For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Now preparing for the next trip to a new destination. Egypt in mid Feb. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory