Sunday service in JAKARTA

This morning I spoke in two services in Geraja Kristus Yesus, Jamaat Sunter. on the topic Humility in Worship. This church has a membership of about 1000 people and they run 4 services on Sunday. I believe the Lord spoke to many people today. Although t was a very tradition service, I enjoyed the songs and the order of service. 

My interpreter is a young man by the name of Timothy. This man is full of passion and fire for the Lord. Hope to connect with hm in the area of missions.

I was blessed to be there and to encourage them in the area of church planting and missions. Just amazed how God is leading us to new territories and places, we never imagined will be. I believe greater things are in store.

We are now checked in waiting for our departure back to Singapore. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory