Traveling to Maui

God is good. I am seated at the waiting area for my departure to Honolulu. I departed Singapore earlier today and am in transit in Manila. 

Earlier, I was met at Manila Airport by the leadership team from the Crosspoint, the Forte. It was a joy to meet Pst Fernando Mates and his dear wife Lorna and the rest of the team. They are our mission partners and they have been such a blessing. They showered me with gifts and I was really blessed. Even though we spent less than 15 minutes, it was really a heartfelt meeting of brothers and sisters in Christ.

Now I am set for the departure to Honolulu and then to Maui. Looking forward to facilitating Biblical Mandate for another 60 participants from different countries. Thanking God for another opportunity and praying hat everyone of them will be impacted. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory