Returning home after Haggai Experience

I am seated at the departure lounge at Honolulu, waiting for my connection to Singapore via Manila.

It had been a glorious week at the Mid Pacific Centre at Maui. The participants this time were younger, highly qualified, many professionals in distinguished careers and extremely intelligent. Their way of learning is so different from the previous batches, who were comfortable with the one way instructional approach. These group, the millennials want more discussions, and activity based learning. They are more engaging and very responsive to questions and discussions. Looks like for the subsequents batches, I will have to tailor my sessions to these "new way of learning".  Prof Arthur had already wanted us that this is the way the younger generations prefer to learn and to be prepared for such.
Session M1066
I felt very inadequate standing infant of these men and rather troubled by their high demands. The first session was rather jittery and I had to really depend on the help of the Holy Spirit for help. By the grace of God the subsequent sessions went on well. 
By the fourth session I could see many were moved and some in tears. The Lord was just awesome. Hearts were broken. So many participants wanted to have a talk with me after the sessions that I did not have time. That had so many personal issues in their hearts and many were crying out to God for a clear direction in their lives. Almost everyone said how blessed they were with the sessions. he feedback simply made me fall on my knees to bless the Lord for all was His doing. 
I realized that no matter how weak we are, when we surrender to the Lord, He can even use a donkey for His glory. That has been my experience during these sessions.

I was also told that I have been promoted to s senior faculty. Wow I did not see this coming, It is indeed the Lord's doing. To God be the glory.
Faculty prayer meeting on 16 Jul at 2PM.
All the other facilitators were simple wonderful men of God.  Met Pst Tissa, Dr Aldo and also my good friends Abu and Chinado from Nigeria. Great men with great humility. and passion. 

Nestor provoked me to write a book on Mandate. Hmmm....maybe my next assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory