God is still on the throne

Two amazing testimonies I had this week. One was speaking to a lady who converted from the majority.  Simply listening to her testimony made me stand in awe before the Almighty God. It only shoes how we limit God with my finite mind. God stills says, Nothing is impossible with Him.

The second. On Monday night one of my coordinators called asking to restart a CP training program. I had already delayed it due to lack of funds. This time I said, "I don't know where the money will come from but let's start in faith"

Yesterday I removed a message from a lady stating that she is transferring some money for the work in that particular country and for CP work. I was like, OMG. 

God is still on the throne. God cannot be limited by our limited frame. The moment we see His limitlessness, there is no limit to what God can do for us


John 11:40 - Jesus responded, "Didn't I tell you that you would see God's glory if you believe?" o God be the Glory.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory