59 today

How time flies. Can't imagine that I will be sixty next year. Received so many well wishes from friends all around the word. Glad that many remembered my birthday. Thanking God for the many who keep me in their prayers. 

When I look back at the journey, that has brought me thus far, I can only say like Samuel -"Thus far the LORD has helped us."- 1 Sam 7:12. I can also echo the words in Lemnatalons 3:22-23 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;great is your faithfulness.


I was specially moved to see the prayers and blessings from the children in Shadrach Home, Odisha. Truly no greater joy.

My family gave a special treat for dinner. Home cooked food and my mother and sister made a surprise visit.  And of course the birthday cake. Thank you Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory