Onward to Patna, Bihar

Just checked in and sitting at the Gate lounge, waiting for my departure to KL and then to India. This time to Patna, to discuss the CP training program and mission related matters.
Had a different service this morning at church. We discussed the Passover as seen by the Jew and the Christian. A very moving moment for me as I conducted the service. Almost every fabric of the Passover has a direct link to the Messiah, Jesus Christ. 
Jaya and I washed the feet of my mom and Sis Dhanaraj respectively. I was literally moved to tears as I washed my mom's feet. How much of pain and agony in this small frame. Yet she is a great reminder of the love of  Christ. Forgiveness, humility and service. A total commitment to the Lord

In my message I noted Jesus gave new meaning to the following:

  1. The washing of hands, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples
  2. The breaking of the unleavened bread, His body was broken for us
  3. In the shedding of the lamb's blood, Jesus established a new covenant through His blood.
The entire Passover is so pregnant with the Jesus, that it will take days just to unfold its mysteries. Thank you Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory