Mission Trip to Patna, India


This will be my 5th trip to Patna. This is one of the more expensive mission trips (due to my carelessness and I don’t want to bore you with the details), quite heartbreaking but yet very rewarding. There were many challenges prior to the trip and I almost wanted to cancel it. Nevertheless, I am glad that I made it. It was indeed a fruitful. It gave a better understanding of church planting in Bihar after having walked the ground and seen the results

Morning tea with Rev Raji, whilst on the way to Jharkhand
The objectives of the trip were as follows:

1.      Discuss church planters’ training program with our coordinator Rev Raji James in Patna   and to see the way forward for future training in Bihar.
2.       Visit church planters if time permits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory