Trip to Dubai, UAE

Another exciting event In my history. Today I leave for Dubai to attend the HIACC 17. Exciting because this will be my fist to Dubai for a conference and stay in Dubai. Second I have been asked to be the theme speaker for the conference.

Really humbled by God’s favor and grace. It only can be God. Looking forward to meeting some of the best people on earth, who are sold out for God.


Also in the airport I met three brothers from India. They attended Maui last year, M1603, in which I facilitated Biblical Mandate.  Although it was a short time It was so good to see these brothers and to hear of what God has been doing.


Now Dubai, here I come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory