Mission trip to India - 25-30 Jul 16



We retuned this morning at about 5:30AM. Praise God for another successful trip. Bro Reubern and I went on this trip. The objectives were as follows:



  • Impart the discipleship lessons learned from Joshua Academy our church planters in Tamil Nadu/Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
  • Leadership training for leaders/pastors in Patna, Bihar
  • Ordination for senior church planters.
Bro Reubern and I arrived Chennai on Monday, 25th Jul. Bro Reuben went on to Thirupathi, while I went to Patna, Bihar. All the church planters, about 40 of them gathered in Thirupathi, Chitoor District. Bro Reubern took the sessions for the Tamil Nadu church planters while Bishop Nehemiah took the sessions for the church planters from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
I was received by Pst Raji James at Patna airport and I stayed in their home. Pst Raji and his family have a center where they take care of 10 girls who were neglected or orphaned. It was heartening to see the ministry of Pst Raji. He and his wife have two children but they take care of the 10 girls as their very own. I was able to see it for myself and the ministry is run by faith. Pst Raji is one of the few men I know and have seen who is serving God with great passion and vision.
Girls at the Home of Pst Raji

 For the next two days, I took session on John Maxwell Leadership program Equip. I also shared extensively on evangelism and church planting. About 25 leaders/pastors attended the sessions an the feedback was very positive.

Session in progress
Pst Raji and I also met Dr Judith and had wonderful fellowship as we discussed briefly the way forward for PEC in Bihar. God willing we may soon start another church planting course in Patna. Before I left I prayed for every one of the girls in the home. Was really moved to see them passionate about Jesus.
I left Patna on the morning of 28 Jul. Staged through Kolkattas, Chennai before reaching Thirupathi at about 11;00PM.
It was a joy to meet all our church planters and hear of how God is using them to reach many people. II shared the Word from Psalms 15. We also presented ordination for 19 senior church planers.
Group picture with TN, AP/Telangana church planters

Praise God for open doors, good connections and His favor. The enemy is defeated. Many times the devil appears like an angel of light but its only a matter of time he is exposed. I witnessed that in Patna.  All glory to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory