PHIAGA 2016

On 7 Apr evening I delivered the keynote address for the  General Assembly. About 185 delegated from all over Philippines are attending this conference. I spoke of the topic "Transcend - With Urgency". The Word touched many people.


Today I shared my testimony on "Life after HI Training". I shared how PEC's mission work expanded after the HI training. The testimony inspired many to transcend for evangelism.



It was also heart lifting to hear the many testimonies form the delegates and also from other speakers. I am truly challenged to do more for the Lord.



Also had the opportunity to meet many of my participants who attend my sessions in Maui. It was so good to see these dear one again and to hear of how the training has impacted them.


I truly praise God for giving me and Jeya the opportunity to attend this conference and to meet many good Christians who are so passionate for the Lord and the HI Vision. All Glory to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory