Finally leaving for Home

I am all checked-in and waiting in the departure lounge. Can't wait to get HOME. Its Sunday morning in Maui.

Looking back, this has been a another milestone in my journey. Many good things has happened, even though I had to missed the ministry in the mainland. But I know all things work for good. God knew I needed this break. Much refreshed now.

Prof Arthur was more like a father. No words sufficient to thank him. It was a privilege to have him sent me to the airport. Nestor is another guy that HI is blessed with. He gives his all for the Lord and inspire of being overworked, never complained but "I am here to SERVE".  I wish many more christians will be like this. Of course, Dr Joey and Ruel were always there to take good care. It was joy working with these men of God, men of God indeed. What more can I say of all the others, the staff and volunteers. 

Specially blessed to meet Debbie, a volunteer from Canada. A kind lady with a pleasant disposition, always having time to listen to the stories, the participants were pouring out. More importantly providing sound counsel. Very much encouraged by her love and kindness to the participants at HI. 

Now back to reality. This is where the tyres hit the road. PAID IN FULL. Let's take it on church. Looking forward to a great harvest. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory