Arrived Maui

After more than 24 hrs of flight and transit, I arrived at the Haggai Institute Centre at Kehei, Maui yesterday noon. Was really sick, I guess due to no rest. Sore throat and a nose that was running like a tap.

It was a joy to meet the people who are also so passionate about God and evangelism. Most of the participants have arrived, and a good lunch of people too. 

This morning, I woke up much better after a good but interrupted sleep. I took the devotion for the volunteers. I encouraged that on how their service in HI is impacting the participants and indeed how it affected the lives of Jeya and me. I also shared with them how the HI training has been the defining moment in my life and ministry.

This afternoon we had the official opening of the training. 60 leaders form 28 countries. Pirate with some of the participants.

Looking forward to the remaining days. Praying that God will use me to impact the lives of these men. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory