Promise Verse for the month - Jul

I will not forget you. See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands

Isaiah 49:15-16 - “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.

We see four important principles about God’s love from this verse

1.         His affection for us is greater than that of a mother’s affection

  • “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
2.         His thoughts to us is much greater than any other’s thoughts
  • Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
3.         His devotion to us is far beyond any other’s devotion
  • See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
4.         His faithfulness to us  outweighs any other
  • Your walls are ever before me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory