Sunday morning service


I had the privilege to speak at GSJA Duta Kasih, about 30 mins from Jakarta central. Beautiful church with about 150 people in the service, mostly Indonesians of Chinese origin. Just like in the Philippines, christians are serious about their relationship with God and they have a great potential to reach the world for Jesus Christ. They have the resources and the ability. May God move them beyond their shores to reach the unreached.

Later in the morning, we attended the second service in IES central. Praise God for the Word. Simple yet refreshing indeed. "Love is a verb"

Sunday afternoon Pst Stefano and his wife Livia took me to do a little shopping, an early dinner and brought me right to the airport. I had learnt a lot from this couple. They were extremely hospitable  loving and kind. I have seen the marks of our Lord Jesus in their lives.

With Pst Stefano and Pst Jokobus


I arrived home after midnight on Monday morning. I praise God for the this trip to Jakarta. It has impacted me and also enriched me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory