Trip to Maui

Its 5 AM in the morning and I am at Terminal 2, Changi Airport. My journey continues. This time to facilitate BME at Haggai Institute in Maui. Its one of the best places in the world I have ever been. More importantly its an opportunity to impact leaders from many countries of the world for evangelism. 60 participants from 31 countries are arriving for the training. I am also excited to meet my friends and colleagues at the center. Men and women with great passion for the Lord.  Flight and transit expected to take about 30 hrs before I reach my destination. To all my prayer partners, thank you once again for upholding me and my family in prayer. Please pray that the participants will never be the same again after the training.  To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory