Trip to Klang, Malaysia

Jeya and I were in Klang, Malaysia over the weekend at the invitation of Bro Stephen Chandra Mohan, an alumni from HI. It was a five hour bus ride from Spore. It was wonderful meeting Stephen, his wife Flora and their two children. A wonderful family involved actively in church and who showed generous hospitality to us. We were able to reminiscent the times in Maui and I was encouraged to hear how God is using our brother to fulfill the Great Commission. He has such a contagious passion and heart for God.

On Sunday morning I had the privilege of speaking at Bethany Church in Klang. More than a hundred attended the morning service.

I spoke on the topic "Why Go". The key points:

  • It's the mandate given by our Lord
  • We don't have much time
  • Man is lost without Christ
  • Its my personal obligation.
Many were blessed. I was blessed and encouraged as well. All Glory to God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory