Trip to Klang, Malaysia

Jeya and I were in Klang, Malaysia over the weekend at the invitation of Bro Stephen Chandra Mohan, an alumni from HI. It was a five hour bus ride from Spore. It was wonderful meeting Stephen, his wife Flora and their two children. A wonderful family involved actively in church and who showed generous hospitality to us. We were able to reminiscent the times in Maui and I was encouraged to hear how God is using our brother to fulfill the Great Commission. He has such a contagious passion and heart for God.

On Sunday morning I had the privilege of speaking at Bethany Church in Klang. More than a hundred attended the morning service.

I spoke on the topic "Why Go". The key points:

  • It's the mandate given by our Lord
  • We don't have much time
  • Man is lost without Christ
  • Its my personal obligation.
Many were blessed. I was blessed and encouraged as well. All Glory to God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory