Mission Trip to AP 27 May - 05 Jun - Completed

Praise God for another wonderful trip to AP. Six youths joined me and my wife on this trip. Most of them were making their first trip to India. The weather was hot as expected but we survived by God's grace.













About 60 pastors turned up for the Leadership and Evangelism seminar.
I was able to share my heart with them and take active steps to reach all the villages of AP. Many were blessed and were challenged to reach the villages in AP for Christ.


We dedicated 5 new churches. Some of them were in the interior parts of AP where people still lived in huts and tigers roamed in the night. We really praise God for our church planters who have penetrated deep into the forest to reach the unreached.

We also had some challenges along the way. Due to the high temperature, about 45 deg C, one of our team members went into a heat stroke and lost consciousness. We were in the middle of nowhere and we prayed desperately. Praise God he recovered. I know of cases of people who have died as a result of a heat stroke.

We started a new outreach work in a slum. There are more than 100 families living in the slum in Hyderabad with no electricity or clean water. The youths sang and shared the love of Jesus to the children. We are conducting daily tuition classes for 100 kids and at the same time teaching them the Word of God.


We witnessed many miracles as well. A man with a blurred night vision was healed and he could see clearly in the night. A woman who was having chest pains for more than a 5 months was healed instantly. The youths prayed for an old lady who was limping. Praise God she was able to walk normally again. She was so overjoyed that she wept and went around telling every one how God had healed her. Pst Nehemiah was having diarrhea and went to the toilet seven times. After the youths prayed for him, the diarrhea stopped. We praise God for all the miracles. It was just awesome to see how God used the youths and they experienced His power "first-hand". It just showed that God i no respecter of persons. He uses willing and obedient hearts

This is the small village at the AP/Orissa border. Simple people but with a great heart for the Lord. We baptized 9 people in this village during the visit. Our church planter, Paul pioneered this work. It was heart warming to see people worship God in their own language.

We also visited a village in Orissa. We had to cross a river by boat and walk through mud tracks to reach this village. One of our church planters is working here. About 40 believers are living in this village and there is a need to put up a church building for them.


Ten more new church planters graduated from our Tribal Training Centre. This is the first cohort of the Tribal Training Centre. All planning to reach the villages. I am really pleased with the progress of the work.



Another church dedication in a remote area in East Godawari.
People here still live in huts. Most of them are illiterate. It was a joy to see them rejoicing in the Lord.




It only cost USD 5000 to built the church in Orissa. We are also looking into supporting the tribal church planters. It cost USD40 a month to support one church planter. If you can help with this work, please let me know.

We praise God for all that He is doing through PEC Ministries in India. We thank God for Pst Nehemiah and all the committed pastors/church planters who are working along with us. Also grateful to Anil, a son to us, from Kakinada who joined us in this trip. All glory to God.

Comments

  1. Dear Uncle Rama,

    The trip was awesome. In my opinion, there isn't a need for further improvisation because aunty Jeya and you took really good care of us despite the heavy schedule. Thank you for that. This trip has been a major eye opener. So many times, almost everyday actually, we don't get to see miracles around us. I often doubted if I'd ever see the true power of evangelism and healing. I saw it all at AP and I'm blessed by the work of God's mighty hands. Truly He never changes, His love never changes, and that itself, has taught me to draw closer to God and stand on His promises. I will always keep you in prayer as you journey back and forth, uncle Rama. Thank you once again, have a blessed day.

    With Regards,
    Devona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'm back from India. Praise God for that. I've learnt countless things there & I realized how blessed i was. Life has so much meaning. It was a good time of thinking I had, I don't want my next 5 years to be like my last 5. God has big plans for us I realized. My life took a drastic turn & this is just the beginning of beautiful things. I miss my team already. (:

    Charmine Jherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you brother P. Rama, how are you. Good morning brother. PEC is what I came to know is marvelous. at the first time on 28th May 2011, Really sister Eve encouraged me to attend. so i was blessed and blessed. thank you for your vision and vision sharing. sure, My God is God of fulfill. thank you for your teaching.
    may God strengthen you.

    John babu Galinki. www.harvest2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory