First time in my life

Yesterday I was forced to wear something I have never worn in my life - a dhoti. It was a special occasion and hence I had to oblige. A bit difficult to move at the beginning but once you get the hang of it, its quite comfortable actually.🤣🤣


This picture was taken on way to Rajapalayam, Tiruvannamamai district for the church dedication. I love the background to this picture. Simply exquisite. Of cause my wife is as beautiful as ever. 



We had a wonderful time at the church dedication. This is PEC's 209th church building in the mission field. The church was overflowing people. Simple people but with a great love for our God. We were blessed to see the progress of the work.

To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory

What a trip to Nepal

Fare-thee-well my friend, Rev James Ng - A tribute