Wonderful time in Atlanta 26 Feb- 3 Mar


It was truly a blessed time we spent in Atlanta. We were there for the Haggai Gala 2024, an event to celebrate God's faithfulness and to thank the sponsors who have blessed the Haggai International ministry. We met many like minded people whose passion is to end gospel poverty in its various forms around the world. 

It was like heaven on earth. Although the weather was cold, we were kept warm by the love and friendship of the people we met. As I talked with the people, I was overwhelmed by their passion and sacrifice for the kingdom. Most importantly I was able to see their servant heart in leadership, something very lacking in many christian circles. From the moment we arrived at the airport, till we returned, we we very well taken care off. Unbelievable Haggai hospitality. 

Jeya and I had the privilege of sharing our experiences to two large groups of Haggai staff and sponsors. The first group of sponsors have made a will to give their legacy to Haggai ministry. These are committed christians who believe in the Great Commission. I saw the best of Jeya in this gathering. Cool, calm and jovial as she shared her story. I was pleasantly surprised and she did very well.

The second group was a larger crowd of about 500 people, from different places in the US. They all had one focus: "End Gospel Poverty". As my video clip was played and as I shared my story, many were in tears to see how their investment is brining in the sheaves. We also heard wonderful testimonies from other Haggai leaders, how they are doing their part in ending gospel poverty. I was motivated and inspired by their stories.

We live in a world were everyone is satisfied with their own lives and achievements. It was so reassuring to know that there are many who are just sold out for the Kingdom and His righteousness.

We hardly left the hotel on most days. But I had the opportunity to visit the Atlanta Braves Baseball Stadium. A class of its own. I am not a fan of baseball but this stadium is impressive.

I am also thankful that on the last day, Bro Sreedar took us around Atlanta. He was a great host. We had good  conversation on Kingdom perspectives and I got to know him a lot better. A very highly qualified and influential person, but gave up all to serve His master. Here we are at an Indian restaurant. I was caving for Indian food.🙋


God is good . Jeya is off to visit our daughters, while I have to head home, fully recharged. Thank you Jesus. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory