National Seminar in Miri

On 27-28 Feb, I had the privilege to facilitate the subject of Biblical Mandate to a group of participants in Miri, Sarawak. This is my first trip to Miri. My first session was to commence at 4:45pm.

After my night shift, Jonathan took me to the airport well ahead of time. But my departure was delayed due to the late arrival. BY the time I arrived Miri it was 4:00PM. Thank God the seminar hall was near the airport and the immigration did not take much time to clear. By the time I reached the seminar hall, it was 4:35PM. Just 10 minutes to load my slides and get ready.

I enjoyed the sessions. The feedback was good. Thanking God for another opportunity to be a blessing.

 I was richly blessed to be with like minded, passionate team of facilitators and organisers form the Haggai alumni. Awww...thank God for this team. Their love and passion for the Great Commission and for one another is simply overwhelming. You get recharged and rejuvenated just being with these people. 

Miri is a nice place, clean and less people. I liked it. The local alumni president Mussell was kind enough to take me to the city centre to enjoy a bowl of chendol, before processing to the airport. 

My return trip was quite eventful. My flight from Miri to KL was delayed due to technical problems. By the time it took off, I was 3 1/2 hrs behind schedule. I landed KL at 9:10PM . By that time my connection to Singapore and already departed. Thankfully the airline rescheduled me to another flight the next morning at 6:00AM and provided a hotel room. By the time I checked into the hotel it was almost midnight. Exhausted but thankful. I had less than 4 hrs of sleep.

"All things work for good". I arrived Singapore at 7AM . Jonathan picked me up and drove me straight to work. I am thankful to God for this wonderful son, always there to help me out of the difficult situations. 

God is good all the time. All Glory to Him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory