Preaching at His Arrow Church

 I had another opportunity to share the Word at His Arrow's Church this morning. Specially grateful to the Lord and Pst Aow for the invitation.

The topic that was given to me was "Jesus cleans the temple" and the text taken from John 2:13-22.

As I was preparing this passage, one of the things that struck me was the passion the Lord had for affairs of God. John 2:17“Passion for God’s house will consume me.”

It was a consuming passion, one that confronted hypocritical worship.

It was a bold passion willing to stand alone against the thousands that came for the passover.

It was a sacrificial passion, one that drove Him to the cross, making Himself as the sacrificial lamb.

It was the same passion that drew you and me to His bleeding side.

Oh that my heart will burn with such passion for my Master.

If we had this kind of passion, we would have changed the world in no time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory