35th Wedding Anniversary

 


Today marks another major milestone in our lives. Our journey has been simply extraordinary.  Literally took us over mountains and valleys, rivers and seas, cities and forests. Been to places where no foreigner has been. Been through experiences not many will know and seen things which many are not privileged to see. We have had our fair share of challenges and tears, opposition and fears. triumphs and failures. But the scarlet thread that held us together and seen us through this journey is God’s amazing faithfulness, love and mercy. “His mercies are new every morning”.  This “three-fold cord” has enabled us to be where we are today. We are indeed thankful to the Lord for all that He enabled us to do and for all those who stood us in our journey. To my wife, I would say, “Thank you for staying by my side and for being my better half”, I don’t know what I would have been without you.”

 

Our journey confirms that when a couple puts God as their priority, everything else will fall in place (Matthew 6:33) 

 

As we mark this day, our cry in unison is, “Here Am I”. To God be the Glory 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory