Saudi Arabia Haggai Alumni Association - Enrichment Seminar

Last night I had the privilege of speaking through zoom to the HLE alumni in the Middle East. Actually I was scheduled to go to Saudi Arabia this time to conduct the National Seminar but because of Covid19 the  programs were delayed to another date.

About 81 persons connected via zoom. It was my joy to meet some of the participants  who I had met in Maui and who set through my Mandate class.

I spoke of the topic, "God's agenda or My agenda", looking at the Book of Jonah.

The feedback was good and I thank God for the opportunity. Praise God that we can still connect by these social media platforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory