Holy Spirit Festival in Hyderabad


It was a great week in Hyderabad. I arrived at the wee hours on 5 Nov at Rajiv Ghandi International Airport. Bishop was there as usualt to receive me. 

On the monning about 100 people, postly PEC Pastors and wives had gathered for theor monthy meeting.I was so good to see lost of them.  I had the previledge of sharing with them the Word of God. 

I spoke on the topic. “Dont lose your focus”.  I took the passage from Mark 4:35-40.  The message was well received. 

That evening we had a special meeting at an auditorium in Sedunderabad. This is an annual gathering by the church in Rasoolpura to celebrate their 100 days of fasting and prayer. It was well organised and about 1 thousand peopl attended the meeting.

Many special items were presented by the various ministires of the chuch and it was so good to see how the church came together to put up this event. I had seen many of them gorw up over theu years and toady they are fine young men and women serving God and putting their hands together . I am glad that Jeya and I were aboe to play a small part in ther transformation. 

Its the Lord’s doing and we want to give Him all the prasie andnglory.

I left with a deep sense of saitisfaction, thanking God for His favour and mercy.  I returned to Singapore this morning. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory