Weekend in Subang and Klang, West Malaysia

I had a great week-end in Malaysia. I was invited there by Faith City Church to speak on Biblical Mandate. My host was Bro Hin Choy, a member of this church and an alumni of Haggai. I had the privilege of staying in his house. Both He and his wife are great hosts and have sincere passion for the Great Commission. In spite of his achievements and status, this brother is very humble and a good steward of the resources God has given him. It's very difficult to find such people these days. I was humbled by his life and testimony.
On Friday I spoke the the topic of "God's agenda or my agenda".  On Saturday I too four sessions on Biblical Mandate for about 40 participants. The sessions were well received. 
On Sunday morning, I preached the word at HighPointe Life It was so good to be with friends   It is always a joy to be back in this church. Surprisingly Pst Rahul John and his wife (Agra) were there too. zin the words of Pst Stephen Chandran, "So good to have Ps. Rama, Ps. Rahul and his wife, Osheen in the house at HighPointe LIFE this morning. It was Rama who introduced Rahul to us and an amazing partnership and ministry was launched in Agra, India!" To God be the glory. 

Today they have already planed 10 churches in UP already.

In the evening, I was invited to speak in Pst Jacnita's church FCC, Purtra Heights, Subang. I was blessed to be there. Good people with a heart for the Lord. Pst Jacinta is a wonderful sister. Her passion for the Lord is contagious. Thank God for such wonderful people the Lord has brought into my life. Wished Jeya was with me to see all tis. 


In all these churches, I can see a hunger for God and to be equipped for evangelism. Young adults, just want to come out of their comfort zones and be used by God. All the churches are gearing for Christmas to invite their friends to an evangelistic gospel rally. I am glad that I could be of little help to ignite their passion for evangelism. Simply humbling. Thanks to our Lord Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory