Great time in Kuching over the weekend.

 
I had the privilege of  facilitating Biblical Mandate to 21 participants in Kuching. This was organized by the Kuching Haggai Alumni. I took four sessions on the subject followed by a devotion on Sunday morning. 
I could sense the Lord speaking to the participants on the Mandate and many responded to the Lord's Great Commission. 
It was also good to see old friends and the fellowship was sweet.
On Saturday evening, I was invited to a cell group By Sis Esther from Hope church where I shared by missionary journey with them. Good people and good fellowship. They were very responsive to the message.

Sunday morning I had the privilege to speak at Good News Fellowship. I spoke on the topic "Press on". Great church with good people. It was good to see many familiar faces and many people responded to the message. I was indeed blessed.It was 

I am greatly thankful for Bro Brian and his wife who showed great hospitality. Wonderful couple with a great passion for the Great Commission.  Hard to find such people who give sacrificially to the Lord to end gospel poverty. They really took care of me well.
Another young couple who deserve mention is Bro Soo Teck and his wife. Just married about seven months and they attend the earlier Next-Gen seminar last year. They too were kind and hospitable and brought me to the best "chendol' in Kuching. Although young and just married, they too had great passion to reach the unreached. In spite of their careers, they find time to obey the Great Commission. Very difficult to find such young people today, In world where most young couples are out to sort out their family and career, these couple stand out as different. One can see and sense their passion for God and His kingdom. I was indeed humbled by them.

Comments

  1. Tһis post is great. I featured your websitе ᧐n my Tumblr.
    Hope that my followers are going to enjoy yoᥙr writing as well.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory