The ordered Christian life


Psalms 37:23-24 - The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand. (NLT).

This morning I shared on the above verse. 

God leads us step by step:

         Psalms 119:105 - Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path. God's GPS for our lives.

         God takes interests in every bit of our lives

         Zephaniah 3:17, “The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness.”

         Psalm 147:11, “The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.”

How does God order my steps?

1.   He directs my steps

        Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2.    He guards my steps

        Psalms 119:113 - Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me.

3.    He guides my steps.

        Psalms 48:14 - “For this God is our God forever and ever. He will be our guide even unto death.”

4.   He leads me in my steps

        Psalms 25:5 - Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.”
     

5.   He carries me in His steps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory