Moving Forward - PEC

Yesterday evening I met a man of God from India, for whom I have high regard. This is the Word from the Lord that he said for PEC. 


Jer 18:1-4 -This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

Even though the pot the potter was making was marred, he fashioned another which seemed best for him. 

"PEC is a church that was birthed in the wilderness. God will not leave her but will restore her. PEC was built to build many churches. No curse, no tsunami but restoration to a greater glory. There needs to be transparency, love and forgiveness in the leadership. The board members must meet often for prayer. Let the locals lead the church and God will bring the right person at the right time."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory