HI National Seminar - Klang, Malaysia

Departure from Singapore

Haggai Institute seminars have always been a blessing. This one was no exception. It was my joy to be at the HI National Seminar in Klang, organized by the Alumni Association of two chapters n the Klang Valley. I was there from 25-26 Jul. There were a total of 52  participants, divided into two groups. I praise God for the privilege to be a faculty for Biblical Mandate at tone of the sessions.





Many of the participants testified how they have been impacted to do evangelism both locally and in the areas of missions.

It was also a time of meeting old friends who share the same passion. True people of God. This is what Stephen Chandra Mohan (center) wrote in his facebook. "This is an extremely rare picture - and privilege. I am flanked by Rev Tay Wah Seng, my RC when I attended my HI National Seminar in 2009 ... and Bro. Ramachandran, who was my RC when I attended my HI Advanced Leadership Seminar in Maui in 2011. Two men who have impacted me so much! Gentlemen ... thank you for sowing into my life. I appreciate you both". Many thanks to the organizers of the seminar for the excellent and professional way the seminar was conducted.




Thank you Jesus for the opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory