Trip to Jaijon 4-9 Apr 11

Tomorrow I leave for the Bhutan Border. After I came back from the last trip I have been working continuously and my body is tired but my spirit is pressing me on. 13 church planters will be graduating and moving out into the difficult ares in Bhutan and North East India. On the way we will be diverting to East Nepal. Last week a fire broke out in one of the Bhutanese refugee camps in East Nepal and destroyed more than 500 homes. More than 200 Christians were also affected. My pastor has managed to raise some money to help these victims and we are also using this opportunity to share the gospel in the refugee camp. Please uphold our team in prayer. Prayer against the spiritual forces in high places.

By God's help I have started another training center at the southern end of Andhra Pradesh. This is our 5th training center, all engaged in training church planters. My heart is over whelmed.

"Let my heart be broken by the things that break the heart of God" - Bill Bright

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory