Trip to the US

At the invitation of Haggai Institute (HI), I will be going on a journey to the US from 7-17 Nov. A couple of meetings with the business community and potential donors have been arranged in California, Kansas and Nebraska. As I share with them the impact of HI training, may God touch the listeners and make them realise the urgency of fulfilling the Great Commission. I thank God for this opportunity and requests friends to remember the following requests in prayer:
  • Jessica is in the US undergoing the DTS with YWAM. Pray for God's clear direction in her life.
  • Reena and Jonathan are sitting for their important exams. Pray for wisdom and peace.
  • Jeya that she will be able to muti-task as she attends to work, home, church and study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia

When faith shines brighter than victory