First Fruits in Tamil Nadu

I was simply overwhelmed by the following report from Pst John Signey. After graduating from the PEC-Ecclesia Training Centre, our young church planters set out in Mar 10 to pioneer work in unreached places. After four months, we are seeing the first fruits. I truly praise our God and everyone involved in this mission, the church planters, the trainers/supervisors, the sponsors and everyone who has prayed for this work. TO GOD BE THE GLORY

==================
Dear Sir,

Warm Greetings In Jesus Name.

It is with much joy I am writing this mail. First of all let me affirm our heartfelt thanks to our Sir, Pastor Steven and other honorable friends who made this a reality.All Glory to God.

I reached Nayakkanpatti on Monday morning and was excited to see the work of brother Ayyappan in the midst of various challenges. Now he became dear to many people in this village and nearby villages. But there are threats and difficulties. He took me to five villages where he had so me ministry activities. I spoke in two prayer meetings.


Bro Ayyappan




It started as a free tution centre


It was with great joy I baptized four people and they are from very strict Hindu families. They testified that they heard the Name Jesus from our missionary for the first time. They are very genuine in their conversion.

There are five more willing to take baptism but they fear their family members. We prayed for them. God willing they will take baptism soon.

Bro Ayyappan started everything with a free tuition and that gave acceptacne and respect in the village. I met the children around fourty of them from strict HIndu families a nd prayed for them.


The First baptism

I was very humbled and rejoiced in the spirit. I tried to call Sir there itself to express my excitement and joy and gratitude. But I could not. I am attaching the pictures. In reality a great ministry has started.





The First church


Once again thanks from our hearts.

Pastor S.John Signey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory