The price of Surrender

Bill Bright founded Campus Crusade for Christ. Through the worldwide Crusade staff, his tract The Four Spiritual Laws, and the JESUS film (seen by over one billion people), it's estimated that over 150 million people have come to Christ and will spend eternity in heaven.

Bill was once asked, "Why did God use and bless your life so much?" He said, "When I was a young man I made a contract with God. I literally wrote it out and signed my name at the bottom. It said 'From this day forward, I am a slave of Jesus Christ.'"

Have you signed a contract like that with God? Or, are you still arguing and struggling with God over his right to do with your life as he pleases?

It is time to surrender - to God's grace, love, and wisdom.

Adapted from the Purpose Driven Connection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory