Father's Day


It's Father's Day again. Got the following from Pst Joey(Session 828)'s mail. "Dr Raymond Baber had this to day: Description of a real Dad - A real dad is caring, considerate, concerned, conscientious; he is capable of establishing a warm loving, lasting relationship with his children who in turn, are proud to call him "Daddy"

Three things for every father to do regarding their children:
1. Dedicate them to God
2. Discipline them wisely
3. Develop them spiritually"

Received this sms from a friend today: "Happy father's day to one of the most loving dad I've known...." Well good to know that someone thinks like that but what my kids say of me determines my worth. Need to draw strength and help from the best Father of all...My Heavenly Father.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory