My New Year's Resolution

On New Year’s Eve, Jonathan challenged me if I would like to join him in reading through the Bible in 2026. It has been many years since I last completed the entire Scriptures, and at that moment, I did not give it much thought.

On New Year’s Day, however, as I was listening to a message on Facebook, the pastor challenged his congregation with a simple exhortation: read just three chapters a day, and you can complete the whole Bible in a year. As I listened, I found myself quietly saying, “That’s doable.” And in that moment, I accepted the challenge.

Today is the 3rd of Jan and I have already completed 17 chapters of Genesis. Once you start, it's quite difficult to put it down. Looks like I wont need a year to finish. 

What about you? Its still not too late to take the challenge 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The God Who Sees Me

When faith shines brighter than victory

Weekend at Kiros Cornerstone Church, Berastagi, Indonesia