CP graduation in Yangon.

 


In spite of the many challenges in Myanmar, the work of the Lord still continues. It was a joy to see the CP graduation which took place in Yangon on 2 Feb. I was supposed to be but due to my schedule, I was unable to a trend. Rev Victor Goh went instead and on his own expenses. I am indeed thank to the Lord for his servant who has been generous and passionate about the Great Commission.

I was told that the graduation was conducted very professionally

I am also grateful to Pst Phongshar and dear wife Seng Mai for all the labour in the field. 

There are many challenges in Myanmar but we thank God for His faithful servants, who risk life and limp, for His glory.

To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory