Trip to India 11-17 Nov

This was a short but fully packed trip. I went alone on this trip. 


Testimony

 

I arrived on schedule on 11 Nov at the RGIA in Hyderabad. I thought that since I had no checked in luggage, this will be a quick exit. However, I was stuck at the immigrations for almost two hours. The immigration officer claimed that my visa had expired. If you remember, my passport is new, and the visa was issued against the old passport. I was ushered to a special room, and I explained to the immigration officers that I was allowed to India on the same passport in Oct. They were not convinced and some of the officers were arrogant and defiant. I kept my cool. In the meantime, I alerted Bishop Nehemiah to pray as he was waiting at the arrival hall. 

 

Finally, a senior officer from the immigration department emerged from the inner office. He was very polite and well-mannered compared to his subordinates. He said he will let me in this time but next time “bring your old passport”. What a relief. He even offered me a cup of tea and apologized for the inconvenience caused. 

 

I was like…. where is this coming from? It must be God. The devil tried his best, but he failed again. Truly thankful to the Lord for His favor in trying circumstances.

 

In every journey in the mission field, we see the hand of God, just as He promised. To God be the glory.



Nehemiah was waiting anxiously together with our driver Lazar outside the arrival hall. I could have been sent back but the Lord is a “God of impossibilities”. To God be the glory. 

By the time I reached the training center, where I was putting up for the night, it was 2:30 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"It is finished" - Jesus Christ

What a trip to Nepal

Devotion - Psalms 44: 6-7 - Its God who gives the victory